Who we are
We are a locally owned and family-operated manufactured and modular home business located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Lifeway has been in operation since April 28, 2005. Mike Harrison, Lifeway Homes' owner, has been in the manufactured homes business for over 30 years. Brenda Harrison has been working with Mike since the inception of Lifeway Homes. The business has grown from a small business with a handful of employees to a premier factory-built dealership with dozens of employees and vendors. We are proud to be leading the industry standards on Modular Homes in the area.
Honors and Awards:
- 2012-Sandy Goodman Award at the MHOA Convention (Mike Harrison).
- Sunshine Top 5 Dealership since 2013.
- 2013-2014- President of the Mobile Home Association of Oklahoma (Mike Harrison).
- 2014-Sunshine #1 Dealership.
- 2014-2015-President of the Mobile Home Association of Oklahoma (Mike Harrison).
- 2016-Sunshine Top 5 Dealership.
Mike Harrison has been on the board of the Mobile Home Association for 20 years. He has also become a delegate to the Governor's Board for Manufactured Home Installers Guidelines in recent years
Learn what Lifeway Homes has to offer
At Lifeway Homes, we build high quality and affordable homes that you can feel proud to call your own.
At Lifeway Homes, we don’t sell homes only, but we also customize them based on customers’ needs and wants.
We offer a great selection of homes, and we give our customers the option to customize their homes with options like luxurious master baths, garages, fireplaces, colors, and much more.
Browse our homes and start your journey with us today.