Tulsa State Fair Home
Tulsa State Fair Home With Porch
Tulsa State Fair Home (Short Version)
For two years, Lifeway Homes proudly displayed this home at the annual Tulsa State Fair. We named it the “Tulsa State Fair Home.”
Since its introduction, the Tulsa State Fair Home has been sold over 50 times and been our best seller for several years in a row.
Our customers have found ways to customize it into over 20 separate and unique floor plans.
Our Tulsa State Fair Home is a traditional double-wide home with an interior design that feels fresh and new to the industry.
At 2400 square feet, the space is abundant in this home. It is available as a mobile or modular home.
As you walk through the front door, you immediately notice the kitchen. With a beautiful backsplash and elegant cabinets, the kitchen combines openness and conventional style. The large island is a dominating feature with storage and room to seat four people. In fact, despite its size, it does not crowd the room or take away from the open floor plan. The dining room sits to the left of the kitchen and is accented by a built-in hutch.
The master suite indeed earns its title. The room is expansive and features a spacious bathroom and copious amounts of storage in a grand walk-in closet.
This floor plan allows you to have up to 5 bedrooms.
You can customize the floor plan with a den and deck. Previously in our lot model, we designed the den with a beamed ceiling and rock fireplace. It’s an ideal example of an escape inside one’s home.
- Front Door: 36X80 Steel w/Full View Storm
- Hose Bibs: Front and Rear
- Rear Door: 36X80 Steel w/Full View Storm
- Window Trim: Raised Panel Vinyl Shutters
- Lighting: Upgraded Coach Lights at Front & Rear Doors
- Shingles: 30 Year Shingles w/ 7/16 OSB Decking
- Siding: Vinyl Siding w/ 7/16″OSB Wrap
- Window Type: Low E Vinyl Thermopane no mulls
- Roof Pitch: Nominal 3/12
- Window Trim: Raised Panel Vinyl Shutters/Vinyl Window Trim
- Outlets: Front & Rear Door
- Cabinetry: Legacy 42” Oak Cabinets w/Soft Close Doors & Drawers
- Countertops: Ogee Edge Countertop w/ Continuous Backsplash
- Dishwasher: Included
- Faucets: Goose-neck Pullout
- Flooring: Diamond Roll Goods
- Lighting: LED Can Lights
- Range Hood: Standard 30”
- Range Type: Electric Coil Eye
- Refrigerator: 25 cu. Ft. Side by Side
- Sink: Stainless Steel Double Bowl
- Bathtub: Fiberglass
- Cabinetry: Legacy Oak Cabinets w/Soft Close Doors & Drawers
- Countertops: Ogee Edge w/ Continuous Edge
- Faucets: Metal with Scald Guard Protection
- Flooring: Designer Roll Goods
- Shower: Fiberglass
- Sink: Porcelain
- Toilet Type: Elongated Commodes
- Ac Ready
- Upgraded Insulation Package
- Endwall Eaves: 10” on Multi-section Homes
- Exterior Wall On Center: 16” OC
- Exterior Wall Studs: 2×4 (2×6 Standard on Multi-section Homes)
- Floor Decking: 23/32 OSB
- Floor Joists: 2×8
- Front Rear Eves: 10” on Multi-Section Homes
- Interior Wall On Center: 24” OC
- Interior Wall Studs: 2×4
- Side Wall Height: 8’
- Carpet Grade: 17 oz. Carpet w/Stain Protector & 5 lb. Pad
- Interior Ceiling Texture: Knockdown
- Doors: 6 Panel Interior Doors – Triple Hinged
- Baseboards 4″ Crown & 5 1/2″ Baseboards Throughout
- Safety Alarms: Smoke Alarms All Bedrooms, LR & Kitchen
- Interior Walls: 1/2 inch Finished Sheetrock Backed by Energy Board
- Interior Lighting: 13” 2 Bulb Lights & Can Lights
- Electrical Service: Large Breaker Box w/Extra Space (200 AMP)
- Electrical Wiring: 12/2 Better Gauge Minimum
- Furnace: High Cap. (A/C Ready) Furnace Blower
- Heat Duct Registers: Perimeter Ducts in Floor
- Thermostat: Programmable
- Water Heater: 50 Gallon Electric
- Water Shut Off Valves: Whole House & At Sinks and Commodes
- Plumbing: PEX Plumbing
*Our Factories reserve the rights to make changes due to any changes in material, color, specifications, and features anytime without notice or obligation.
Tulsa State Fair Home With Porch
3D Tour of Tulsa Fair Home (Short Floorplan)